Friday, November 16, 2012

My introduction to the works of Woolf

I was first introduced to the works of Virginia Woolf when I studied Mrs Dalloway for an undergraduate English paper. I was entranced and hooked on her writing very quickly. Somehow the way she wrote described the way I thought, or the way that we all think, in a stream of consciousness. Since that first exposure I have read all her books, her diaries and her letters. I have visited Monks House, Charleston, Sissinghurst and Knole as part of my pilgrimage as well as the Bloomsbury sites in London. In this blog I will share my thoughts and reactions to Woolf's work and post snippets from her life, letters and works.

This is not a blog for academics, though they are welcome, it is for the common reader, the lover of life and literature.

DK
Programs that Pay

No comments:

Post a Comment